Distribution Manager - WECA at Kimberly-Clark
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
Distribution Manager - WECA
Job Ref: 791643
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- The Distribution Manager WECA is accountable for the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly from all the DC’s to Customers in WECA countries.
- The role is responsible for operations that maximise performance in safety, quality, service and cost efficiency.
- The position leads a team of Finished Goods Controllers, Support Roles, and Operators and is responsible for warehouse facility, Shipment to customers, Export to WECA customers and equipment utilised to meet those objectives.
What you will do
- Ensure strict compliance to KC safety Standards and ensure all logistics and distribution activities adhere with environmental legislation, as well as complying with health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that the quality of products that are stored and shipped to the customers are not compromised through poor handling.
- Manage and control Warehousing expense through control to budget standards and providing cost monitoring and timely reporting of information. Manage all elements of cost while ensuring flexibility is maximised and service levels for both internal and external customers are met.
- Provide highest performance in customer service through maintaining a DC to DC relationship with customers, prioritising resources to meet service and measuring and maximising delivery performance against available stock.
- Provide appropriate short and medium term resources through manpower and equipment requirements planning and manage the installation of new and replacement equipment.
- Lead a team of staff and operating labour in all the DC, continuously improve and manage industrial relations while driving performance management and fostering a Lean culture.
- At least 10 years' experience in leading logistics operations
- At least 5 years' experience managing FMCG logistics operations
- Developed understanding of logistics execution in sophisticated ERP
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Understanding of OHS regulatory requirements
- Capability to effectively lead a remote team
- Ability to travel regularly
- Studies in a logistics or related field
- SAP background and WMS experience.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Kimberly-Clark
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Business Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Know More About Kimberly-ClarkSimilar Jobs
- Fortlift Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Port Operation Supervisor at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- City Fleet Manager at Gatatransport Limited
- Fleet Officer (National Position) at Save The Children
- Logistics Technical Assistant - Dikwa Logistics Assistant - Nigerian Nationals Only at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Supply Chain Operations Commercialization Manager at FrieslandCampina
- Waybill Supervisor at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Loading Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited