Medical Sales Representative at May & Baker
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: 11 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at May & Baker
Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
Medical Sales Representative
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a Degree in Pharmacology with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to May & Baker career website on www.may-baker.com to apply
- Know More About May & BakerSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative – Animal Feed, Concentrate and DOCs at AMO Group
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Head of Business at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Business Development Director (Nigerian/Expatriate) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited