Marketing Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Construction industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability for achieving the yearly category financial objectives including annual budgets, sales, profitability, market share growth, NPDs launches, brand KPIs as well as analysing variances and initiating corrective actions on regular basis.
- Achieve sustainable long-term category growth by developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and communications activities; including product positioning, developing innovative key messages, defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and distribution/sales activities nationwide. While ensuring timely and quality execution of all planned marketing activities through the field force.
- Develops 5 Ps strategic imperatives for each brand by determining the appropriate portfolio mix/focus based on the patient, medical insights and market fit; while developing/driving the communication strategy (including digital platform) and tools development to maximize category sales potential (in terms of distribution availability and prescription/recommendation drivers).
- Lead, coach and provide direction to marketing teams, by scheduling and assigning tasks/projects; following up on work results by coaching and appraising team members; ensure healthy cross-functional cooperation with the other peers (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Manufacturing, etc).
- Research industry trends to understand competitors, Patients’ journey, Health Care Professionals prescriptions/recommendation patterns and retail/wholesale customer needs… to identify new business opportunities, forecast possible impacts on sales, propose winning strategies, investigate threats and lead risk mitigation strategy/tactics.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation by the med Reps; maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific Key Distributors forum & programs; determine the company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade/professional associations and seminars
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy with a higher Degree in Marketing, preferably MBA
- At least 8 -10 years of experience in Pharma/FMCG brand marketing with multiple brands/products within a multinational environment
- Experience in similar roles such as a Category Manager and Senior Product Manager will be a plus.
- Experience in handling Antibiotics and/or CNS, Antimalaria, Diabetes, OTC products is a definite plus.
- Experience of leading market research projects; portfolio optimization and 360 degrees plan
- Excellent critical & analytical skills
- Highly creative thinking with attention to details
- Strategic mindset with strong commercial acumen
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager at Adexen
- Construction Manager at Adexen
- Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor at Adexen
- Customer Service Supervisor at Adexen
- Supply Chain Manager at Adexen
- Senior Procurement Officer at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Van Sales Representative at First Excelsia
- Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Manager/Sales Executive at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Marketing Executive at World Entertainment Television
- Business Development Manager – Metering Skids at Sellafield Energy
- Business Development Manager - Beverage at Sellafield Energy
- Client Account Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) at Stanbic IBTC