Our client, a FMCG has been in existence for more than 40 years in Africa. Our client is actively present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Route-to-Market Manager (FMCG)
The ideal candidate will Align, review and direct best sales and redistribution practices to suit the local markets. Manage projects, team and stakeholder’s realignment (management, sales, distributors etc.)
The ideal candidate must possess a Deep knowledge of cross functional business links and a 360-degree value chain mindset.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 10 years’ relevant experience in Sales, Trade Marketing and Operations in the Food and Beverages industry / FMCG
- Develop and execute Best in Class Standard Operating Procedure for sales redistribution, deployment and execution for Nigeria
- Highlight and mitigate areas of non-performance and potential project gaps while prioritizing those needing action and escalation to prevent delays in execution
- Appoint key distributors using specified, tested and measurable processes.
- Develop sustainable and excellent distribution strategy design and structure for our client across Nigeria
- Develop Annual Business Plan for RTM implementation in conjunction with commercial team and regional sales manager team
- Lead the Redistribution team across the country
- Generate and define RTM metrics dashboard and monitor distributors performance dashboard leveraging IT tools
- Coordinate execution of all product launch, activation exercise and re-launch of existing products in desired locations / regions
- Engage all Market Development Team members in Weekly Rural Market Development activities
- Strong experience in handling Key distributors and ability to develop RTM Model & Strategy
- Experience living and working in multiple markets (developed and emerging)
- Deep knowledge of Sales, Distribution and Logistics
- Individual must be detail orientated with high level analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply