Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Business Development Executive
Job Code: IST/ABJ/011
Department: Business development
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Available Start Date: Immediately
- Under the supervision of the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Executive is responsible for developing marketing and business plans for the achievement of revenue goals for the Organization.
- S/He will assist in the development and implementation of long term organizational strategic goals, selected marketing initiatives, innovative business ideas and solutions that will position the organization competitively and profitably to enlarge her current clientele base, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential clients about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to clients the organizations business model.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new clients.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients.
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that is tailored to client’s needs.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in business development.
- Must have experience in Research & Project Management
- Must have experience in proposal writing
- Excellent Writing skills
- Experience in content development.
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strategic planning and Sales Skills
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Identification of clients’ needs and challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Territory and Market Management
- Customer relations management
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Background knowledge/ experience of the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as a single MS Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title - Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.