Retail Associate at Azarai
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Azarai
Azarai designs and manufactures fine jewelry that is timeless and elegant and affordable. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for results-driven Retail Associates to be responsible for the overall store management at our Ikeja store.
- The successful candidates will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage the store effectively as per company policies.
- Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in sales, customer service or marketing.
- Cultivate excellent product knowledge
- Guide customers to making purchases and close transactions
- Respond to customer enquiries and make best effort to resolve complaints
- Maintain good cleanliness and good decorative order in the physical premises
- Manage stock levels and ensure availability of inventory in-store
- Make sure the POS is working
- Ensure supply of all office consumables
- Ensure timely opening of the store
- Arrange store display in an inviting fashion
- Accept repairs and ensure they are dispatched and returned in a timely fashion
- Enforce company policies
- Execute company promotions and offers
Note: That you are not required to go out and market. We only require you to always deliver exceptional levels of service to patrons that visit the store. The better the service they receive the more likely they are to buy.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Excellent spoken and written English. You will be administered a diction test
- Recent graduates who have just completed NYSC preferred
- Female between 23 and 28 preferred
- Ability to speak a major Nigerian language is a plus (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa)
- Ability to sell a high-end product for a luxury brand
- You need to be comfortable dealing with well-educated and affluent customers
- Product knowledge
- Personable and sunny personality
- Calm disposition and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent personal grooming is a MUST
- Excellent diction and ability to give written instructions and information clearly and concisely
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Training is extremely rigorous and covers a curriculum that stretches from elocution and diction to technical jewelry knowledge to conflict resolution and customer service training. We give you all the tools you need to be successful in the role to ensure excellent service levels for our customers
- Renumeration consists of a base salary and 3% commission on sales. Your salary can range between N60,000 and N120,000 depending on your sales ability.
- This is a performance based job so you need to be confident of your ability to sell a high-end product to a well-educated and affluent customer base.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Azarai career website on azarai.recruitee.com to apply
- Know More About AzaraiSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative – Animal Feed, Concentrate and DOCs at AMO Group
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Head of Business at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Business Development Director (Nigerian/Expatriate) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited