Wireline Superintendent (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 31 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
Wireline Superintendent (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12347
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Duration: 1 year renewable
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract: Temporary work contract
- Supervision of Wireline (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) operations onshore and offshore, receiving and validating operation's daily cost and reports from the field.
- Validate Wireline programme prepared by Engineers and prepare programme if need be.
- Upgrading of Wireline data base.
- Follow up SL and WL inventories and update them monthly
- Order the missing equipment such redress kit, plugs, and ensure the availability of safety stock all the time.
- Going to the field to supervise some special operations like fishing jobs and perform monthly site visit
- Audit contractors in the location to ascertain compliance to COMPANY rules.
- Checking stock of tools in the Ware house and Contractor's Base
- Creating well review meetings with GSR and well productivity group concerning Wireline programme.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Wireline operations. Good knowledge of equipment is required to be able to supervise and coordinate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions, and ability to solve technical problems.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language.
- Have a PC literate with word processing and spread sheet applications in a Window environment.
- International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of Wireline tools (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) from main contractors (Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker, etc)
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services career website on spie-job.talent-soft.com to apply
- Know More About SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Male Facility Officer at DM Holdings
- Bottle Water Machine Operator at Unihold
- Facility Manager at EZ37 Solutions
- General Manager - Engineering at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Facility Management Officer at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- Manager, Planning and Production at Arik Air
- Miller at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Automation Technician at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.