Rig Admin/Material Man at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
Posted on: 30 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an oil and gas solution company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Rig Admin/Material Man
We are seeking a Field Rig Admin/Materials Man to join our team in Delta. state. This is a field job.
- Graduate / Diploma in materials management or any relevant degree with hands on/ significant experience working on rigs
- Exposure of warehouse practices and good working knowledge of inventory systems
- Computer savvy and Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Cost control, monitoring and tracking inventory management
- Tracks material movement of all the material supplied by company and company service providers in close coordination
- Update the material consumption, received material and backloaded material in the reporting software.
- Inventory control of company material on the rig and coordinate with drilling engineers or personnel to raise required material requisition.
- Ensures integrity and safety of equipment and maintains updated records, Compliance with company's HSSE policy and ISO guidelines.
- Updating the daily POB and cost sheet with requisite inputs of movement and material consumption respectively, maintain updated records of materials consumed on well, received and returned to base
- Inventory variance report, Entry of well material consumption in the reporting software, Cost Monitoring and reporting.
- Track and update record of material movement to and from the rig. Ensure all the transactions are captured in the inventory system of company.
- Maintain inventory records of critical spares. Issue critical spares to approved work orders. Reconcile and report variance.
- Maintain good co-ordination with company Engineers in town, company Shore base personnel, company Marine Logistics personnel, and Well Engineering Logistics Co-ordinator, Onshore Logistics Co-ordinators for the service providers.
Method of Application
Send CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications not submitted in PDF format will be rejected.