Mall Manager at ValueFronteira Limited
Posted on: 8 May, 2019
Deadline: 15 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at ValueFronteira Limited
ValueFronteira Limited is a performance improvement firm that leverages the techniques of decision optimization, business research/analytics, economic science, process focus and capacity building to provide robust insights that enable decision makers to achieve accelerated and optimized innovation and sustained competitive differentiation.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, water, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet property standards.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- B.Sc/B.A in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as mall manager or relevant position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org