Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Production Operations Process Engineer
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Provide operational engineering support to the relevant area of responsibility. Ensure designs, drawings and documents produced meet Client, Operational, Industry Regulatory, Expro QMS and H&S requirements.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- - Design products which are safe to manufacture, handle and operate; conform to applicable specification and meet certifying authority requirements and are cost effective, reliable and fit for purpose.
- Produce/review engineering documentation including project design drawings, BOM’s, test procedures, reports etc.
- Perform all relevant engineering calculations to verify design intent.
- Operate Engineering systems and software packages.
- Enter Engineering documents in the PDM system and configure.
- Attend design reviews and engineering meetings as required.
- Assist in training and development of operations engineering team.
- Provide technical approval of invoices for work carried out.
- Where changes are required on approved engineering documentation, Engineering Changes Notices (ECNs) are to be created, reviewed and approved through Advitium in a timely manner.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in computer aided engineering techniques (2D & 3D Modelling)
- Knowledge of Engineering systems, standards and practices
- Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Concern for Quality - has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
- Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
- Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
- Communication – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
- Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientatio
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.