IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Developer in the Nigeria IT team. In this role, you will apply your specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software to develop applications which drive automation of internal processes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop custom-based applications and assist with systems integration.
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrade schedules for IHS applications.
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedures.
- Act as a first line of defence in identifying root causes of an application malfunction and resolving such issues.
- Customize and deliver internal training on developed applications.
- Provide technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance while providing solutions to, and reports on, identified problems.
- Coordinate with business analysts, project managers, and testers to administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Not more than 8 years' work experience, with most recent 3-4 years in an application development and support role.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Database Management Systems
- MS SQL Server
- Database Programming with PL/ SQL and T-SQL
- .NET Framework
- API Programming
- Web Service Programming
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Windows Service
- Power BI
- ERP - Microsoft AX D365
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.