EOC Admin Coordinator/IT Support at eHealth Systems Africa
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
EOC Admin Coordinator/IT Support
Purpose of the Position
- The EOC Admin Coordinator/IT support oversees administrative and technical services to support activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- S/he ensures quality services are rendered at the front desk and points of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll Do
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners, and refreshments for meetings.
- Records and transcribes minutes of meetings, photocopying, and mailing. Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.).
- Responsible for assigning daily task and oversee the maintenance of electronic and physical copy filing systems, and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Supervises entries, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper filing systems for EOC resources, tools, and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Ensure general administrative/Technical support to the EOC Office staff and Partners as required are provided.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, diagnose and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs, maintains, configure and troubleshoot telecommunication infrastructure, including VOIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years Technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in the program
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in local Hausa is an advantage.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from eHealth Systems Africa
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Intern, Grant and Contracts at eHealth Systems Africa
- Intern, Housing Officer at eHealth Systems Africa
- Know More About eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Graphics Designer and Business Intelligence at Madesoftlogic Technologies
- Technical Support, BI and Analytics at Byteworks
- Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks
- Software Project Manager at Byteworks
- Web Developer at MyJobMag Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer at Veripark Software Solutions
- IT Outsourcing Supervisor at Netcom Africa