Business Development Manager at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: 22 April, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a Maritime company located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Business Development Manager
- Required to monitor the vessel movements daily.
- Supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship’s staff compliance with management policies, international, state or local Maritime regulations.
- Responsible for operational related issues and ensures all procedures are adhered to and comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules, and Maritime insurance.
- Protect company’s intellectual property & maintain confidentiality.
- Coordinate marine/Vessel Chartering with IOC’s
- Prepare marine Report and coordinate NNRA Inspection/Training of Crew on a Charter Vessel.
- Project Site Inspection and maintain community relationship
- Manage, build, maintain and develop relationship with clients in various IOC’s, Regulatory bodies, Third party companies and individual customers.
- Provide support in collecting information related to the Industry that would benefit the Company and its Clients (i.e. Project Information, tender process follow-up, competitive information from different parastatals) i.e. NAPIMS, DPR, NCD, NIPEX, NNPC AND IOCs.
- Analysis of tender adverts on company services for Invitation to tender (ITT) evaluation and submission.
- Manage the collation and compilation of all contract documentation using the company’s approved templates, thereby ensuring at all times that the company’s capabilities are well represented.
- Advise on Invitation to tender (ITT) on commercial quotation from outsourced data and ensure all contract deliverables are met as at when due.
- Acquire full knowledge of the local market and business environment.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly report on business/projects information and advice management based on the information gathered in each project.
- Update organization charts to identify key decision makers.
- Track, investigate and register activity of the company’s competitors, their strength and weaknesses.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Marine Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in maritime or Oil and Gas Industry.
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Experience of multi-activity joint venture operations.
- Good awareness of industry/transportation trends, philosophies, best practice etc..
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of offshore support vessels, Dynamic positioning systems, logistic vessels, Diving and Construction vessels, Semi-submersible and Jackup units.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Marine Superintendent/Business Development" orB Marine Superintendent/Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marine Superintendent/Business Development Manager at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Business Marketer at Sachlight Express
- Sales & Marketing Executive/Manager at Mikko Plastics Industries
- Area Manager at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager (Packaging or Printing Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development /Marketing Manager at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Sales Representative at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- Relationship Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)