Customs Assistant (General Duty) - CONSOL 04 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: 6 May, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) - At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services. Check out the Nigerian Custom Services Recruitment 2019<
Customs Assistant (General Duty) - CONSOL 04
- Applicants must possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18- 25years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application:
- Click Here to Start Application
- Select your preferred Cadre: "Inspectorate Cadre"
- The Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre.
- Applicants that are aged 18 - 25years
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking "APPLY FOR THIS JOB"
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button.
- Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise
- You are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for.(Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS CAN BE FOUND IN MYSALARYSCALE.COM
- Recent Jobs from Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Inspector (Support Staff) - CONSOL 06 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Assistant Inspector (General Duty) - CONSOL 06 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) Grade 11 - CONSOL 04 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Assistant Superintendent of Customs II (Support Staff) - CONSOL 08 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) - CONSOL 03 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) - CONSOL 03 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Know More About Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)Similar Jobs
- NYSC Intern at Heckerbella Limited
- Nigerian Army Band Corps at Nigerian Army
- Directorate of Army Physical Training at Nigerian Army
- Short Service Combatant Commission Officer 46/2020 at Nigerian Army
- Graduate Trainee at Infed Nigeria Limited
- Talented Young Scientists of Nigeria (TYSON) Programme at Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII), CONPASS at Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08 at Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)