Network Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- To ensure dealers efficiency, customers satisfaction and business growth.
- Understand dealer’s business, market situation and establish trust relationship with dealer through regular visits and contacts.
- Follow standard visit procedure and issue visit report using the laid down format.
- Ensure compliance with requirements with regards to training, tools, maintenance program, lubricants, genuine parts, competitive products, pricing, etc.
- Set up KPIs, evaluate performance and identify areas of improvement. Design and update a roadmap for each dealership.
- Collect, analyze and reconcile activity reports from dealers.
- Administration and follow up of ongoing contracts / payments.
- Propose support to Management (training, signage, etc.)
- Apply the principles of PDCA to solve dealer’s problems
- Assist management in formulating/reviewing dealer’s policy
- Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements, Training & Experience
- Graduate of any field of Engineering.
- Process oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ownership mindset.
- Customer focus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Product Designer, Growth at GitLab Inc.
- Senior Sales Development Representative - Acquisition, EMEA at GitLab Inc.
- Female Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Finance and Information Technology Intern at WaterAid
- Lead Software Engineer at Envivo Communications Limited
- Graphic Designer at Zattu Group
- Senior Software Developer at Interra Networks
- UI /UX Front End Developer at Cubiclab Technologies Limited