Enterprise Application Solutions Sales Personnel at ActiveEdge Technologies
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ActiveEdge Technologies
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
Enterprise Application Solutions Sales Personnel
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a pipeline of convertible sales opportunities, achieve sales targets and contribute to team target and progress meetings.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry with accuracy and confidence
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy or follow-up calls and prioritize to achieve best results.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Respond to tender documents; write reports and business support literature
- Provide leadership through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on ActivEdge’s competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs while meeting ActivEdge’s business goals
- Identify and develop deal strategies, market pricing strategy, risk mitigation strategies and customer engagement to meet orders, sales margin and objectives.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links, influence key decision makers, promote additional products and upgrades.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing technology and industry trends.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of commercial processes, market economics, competitive issues, contractual expertise, and technology
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Solid territory management and account planning
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local information technology companies
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver
- Minimum of 5 years successful working experience as a presales or sales professional in an IT company
- Knowledge of Enterprise applications such as Oracle ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, Core Banking Applications, Reconciliation Solutions, Accounting Applications, SAP, URP, and other Enterprise applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About ActiveEdge TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Executive at Ultimus Holdings
- Electronic Mobile Payment Sales Agent at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Office Assistant (Retail) at TalentSquare
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting