Our Client, a leading Power Generation company is in need of an Asset Manager that will be responsible for the management of the commercial and operational assets regarding issues of the Business Generation Center.
Senior Drilling Engineer
They are currently looking to engage a Senior Drilling Engineer who would be responsible for providing the drilling engineering input including but not limited to optimized well trajectory, cost estimate for AFE preparation, casing design recommendations for new wells, P&A, infill or re-drills, tubing and zonal completions.
- If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Senior Drilling Engineer for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Prepare the well design, well planning and drilling program.
- Prepare the technical specifications for drilling equipment and services required for field development in consultation with department concerned.
- Provide drilling support for high risk and critical projects’ drilling activities
- Ensure compliance with the Well Delivery Process (WDP)
- Verify and inspect the provision of materials and equipment for drilling operation and assure all requirements, special terms and conditions are met.
- Own and deliver detailed Basis of Designs for all well types.
- Attend and participate in the meetings related to drilling organized by JV partners
- Technically support all the managers in related department upon their request in terms of Drilling Engineering and Operations.
Participate in preparing Work Programs and Budgets for Drilling Section.
The Successful Applicant
- For the successful Senior Drilling Engineer, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Drilling Engineer as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Senior Drilling Engineer - firstname.lastname@example.org