Our Client, a leading Power Generation company is in need of an Asset Manager that will be responsible for the management of the commercial and operational assets regarding issues of the Business Generation Center.
They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would oversees the Company’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing and workover procedures.
If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as a Completions Supervisor for a leading E & P company, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site. Candidates must have experience as a well site leader.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Provide detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs.
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Monitor all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals, and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide support to engineering team on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Completions Supervisor, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 18 years’ relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Completions Supervisor
Professional certification in Well Engineering (i.e. IWCF)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Completions Supervisor as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Completions Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org