Information Technology Officer at Rensource Energy
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Rensource Energy
Rensource is using best-in-class technology, financial innovation, and a robust operational infrastructure to build Nigeria's largest portfolio of micro-utilities. Our portfolio of micro-utilities are "connected" in a manner to generate data and insights that allow us to continuously improve our operational and customer experience.
Information Technology Officer
We are hiring experienced and exceptional lead and senior roles for enterprise mobile and web application development primarily in cloud environments. The roles are:
- System Admins
- Mobile App developers
- Front End, Back End
- Full Stack Software Engineers
- Translate business requirements into specifications and detailed designs. Deliver a consistently high-quality product with a high acceptance rate.
- Design, build, test, and support enterprise-class features across our suite of applications. Evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems in a collaborative environment
Qualifications And Technical Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (2.1) preferred in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- 4+ years programming language experience with J2EE, .NET, or other enterprise, high-scale framework.
- Advanced relational DB experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or Postgres
- Experience building and integrating with web services (REST, SOAP), APIs, JSON, XML
- Mobile: Android Studio – Java/Kotlin, React Native, Ionic.
- Proficient in multiple languages and application architectures a plus.
- DevOps operations including continuous integration, continuous delivery, container technology, infrastructure and deployment automation tools, agile methodology.
- Sys Admins: Information Security, Virtualization, Networking, Firewalls, Access Points, Active Directory, Email, Disaster Recovery, Cloud integration. Windows, Linux.
- Experience or good understanding of Agile development methodologies. Strong experience with AWS.
- Experience working with payments, collections, and billing systems a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Rensource Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Engineer at Rensource Energy
- Know More About Rensource EnergySimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Greenmouse Technologies
- Chief Technology Officer at Energy360 Africa
- IT Security Program Manager at GVA Partners
- IT Security Specialist at GVA Partners
- IT Project Manager (Applications with Telecommunications) at GVA Partners
- Experience Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Senior Engineer, Field Operations at 9Mobile
- Senior Engineer, VAS Planning at 9Mobile