Sales Executive at Comercio Partners
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 16 March, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Generate IT (information technology) sales and business, develop relationship with new clients, make sales visit around to know the trending technologies, maintain advanced knowledge of product and services. Establish and meet sale goals.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Proximity to Lekki phase 1 is key
- Knowledge of computer science
- Sales Experience.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills, Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for Sales.
N50,000 monthly negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Comercio PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent (Engagement Representatives) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Business Development Executive at Somanda Consulting
- Marketing Officers at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Manager at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Development Executive at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Lead, Cloud Business at Main One Cable
- B2B Sales Executive at Workforce Management Centre