Data Analyst at Biswal Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 21 March, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Biswal Limited
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the maintenance team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and planners’ teams
- Participate in data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data source
- 2 – 5 years working experience.
- Degree/HND from a university or polytechnic in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics or any numerate science
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Working experience as a data or business analyst
- Report writing and presentation skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- Know More About Biswal LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Research at ARM Life Plc
- Research Associate, Malaria Analytics, Surveillance, and Technology at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Business and Data Analyst at Fenix International
- Programme Officer, Statistical Harmonization - P3/P4 at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Data Scientist at OneFi
- Head of Data Collection at Kantar
- Data Analyst at Workforce Management Centre
- Head of Research and Analysis at Del-York Group