Sales Executive at Eduwalt Communication
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 14 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Eduwalt Communication
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Benin-Edo, Lagos
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Eduwalt Communication
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Business Development Manager (Female) at Eduwalt Communication
- Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication
- Dispatch Rider at Eduwalt Communication
- Know More About Eduwalt CommunicationSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Managers at Mutual Benefit Assurance
- Regional Manager - North West at Global Accelerex
- Brand Ambassador at Credpal
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Sales Representative at Animal Care Services Consult
- Experienced Driver at Animal Care Services Consult
- Marketing Executive at Simba Group
- Client Relationship Manager at Ascentech Services Limited