Quality Assurance Associate at Bridge International Academies
Posted on: 13 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bridge International Academies
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest chain of primary and pre-primary schools bringing world-class education to the poorest of the poor, democratizing the right to succeed.
Bridge leverages research, technology, and data analysis in order to standardize and scale the entire lifecycle of high-quality education delivery and to drive continuous improvement across all aspects of operations. This includes how academies are built, teachers are selected and trained, lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement, and more. Bridge pupils gain an additional .34 standard deviation on core reading skills and an additional .51 standard deviation on maths compared to their peers in neighboring schools, based on USAID-designed exams administered by an independent monitoring and evaluation company – this translated into over 250 additional days of learning. Thanks to economies of scale, Bridge is able to charge just $6 a month per pupil on average with academies reaching operational sustainability after just one year.
Quality Assurance Associate
- Ensure schools are compliant with procedural requirements through processes of quality control and audit checklists of academy operations and management tools, materials and processes by:
- Paying visits to a set schools each day (as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager)
- Performing audits via the smartphone
- Reporting the information back to HQ.
- Provide valuable insights into critical operational issues based on school visit observations
- Work with HQ to ensure that the school teaching and management systems and tools are well implemented and maintained as per Bridge standards at individual schools both by School Heads and by teachers.
- Quality Assurance Associates will travel every single day to schools and are expected to spend a fair amount of time on the road.
What You Should Have
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Hard working with a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Able to "stand his/her ground" and not be convinced by any School heads , teachers or anyone to change the audit information
- Mature and independent - supervision will largely be done from HQ while you operate i
- Willingness to travel every day in all weather
- You must be a graduate.
- n the field
- Adept at using the smartphone and email programs.
- Aptitude for learning new IT systems/applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience conducting audits or experience in a quality assurance role is a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Bridge International Academies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Regional Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Manager, Leadership and Development –Nigeria at Bridge International Academies
- Associate, Revenue Assurance at Bridge International Academies
- Manager, Administration at Bridge International Academies
- Know More About Bridge International AcademiesSimilar Jobs
- Teacher at James Hope College
- Microsoft .NET / C# Trainer at Aptech Computer Education
- Java Trainer at Aptech Computer Education
- School Vice Principal (Academics) at Silver Valley International College
- Chemistry Teacher at S-TEE Schools
- Education Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Provost at Benue State University, Makurdi
- Music Teacher at Corona Schools