- Completions & Workover operations onshore and offshore
- Write the completion installation program and End of well report (EOWR).
- Provide additional support as may be required during the project execution phase.
- Provide Completion Engineering expertise to Project Realisation Process (value assurance), through peer reviews and technical challenge sessions.
- Responsible for equipment management and orders
- Develop a data base for each field
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and on site support to completion operations in accordance to the company rules.
- Important working with Well performance and reservoir department
- You will need to have good onshore and offshore experience
- Solid completions and workover background working for international operators
- Any experience of working in West Africa would be beneficial
My client is offering an initial 12 month contract on a 4/4 rotation with a start date of September/October.
Apply directly for this role by emailing Tom.Chapman@earthstreamglobal.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +44 207 422 6867.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Join our happy subscribers