Assistant Manager, Legal at Alexander Nelson
Posted on: 4 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alexander Nelson
One of our clients, a real estate development company, located in Ikoyi, Lagos currently seek an Assistant Manager, Legal.
Assistant Manager, Legal
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, lease agreement, property sale agreement, joint-venture contracts, and real estate closing statements.
- Investigate facts and law of cases and search pertinent sources, such as public records and internet sources, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Review of court processes and conduct, and monitor all CAC enquiries.
- Participation in all Investigations related to company matters involving staff and/or matters with possible impact on the company.
- LLB, BL or LLM
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience within the legal field (out of which, at least 2 must be within the real estate sector).
- Experience in the areas of title perfection, getting approvals for real estate transactions, and making searches.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title "Assistant Manager, Legal" as the subject of the mail