Laboratory Manager at Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC)
Posted on: 28 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC)
Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC), a state-of-the-art modern healthcare facility, with a mission to ensure the consistent provision of reliable comprehensive diagnostic and allied healthcare services was commissioned in December 2012. It is a sole investor enterprise of the Kwara State Government (KWSG).
- Medical Laboratory Scientist with a minimum of 10years work experience (BMLS); Candidate must possess a masters degree
- Candidate must have experience in the areas of Laboratory management skills and knowledge of standard laboratory safety and procedures.
- Candidate must possess planning and inventory management skills
- Candidate must possess leadership and mentorship skills
- ICT Complaint/Competence
- Planning and executing the approved activities of the laboratory and preparing and submitting annual report to the management.
- Helps in the, training, supervising and assessment of the laboratory scientists, technicians, and assistants as well as maintaining staff discipline.
- Scheduling a supervised proper use of laboratory facilities especially equipment by staff
- Establishing policies and procedures for work place by ensuring maintenance of technical and safety standards and adjusting them when necessary.
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas; identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustment.
- Overseeing maintenance of the laboratory facilities by organizing their calibrations, repairs or replacement, timely ordering of consumables and conducting periodical safety assessments and drills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel etc.) and Laboratory Information Management System.
- Possession of up to date knowledge of requirements of the relevant regulatory agencies and adhering to them.
- All other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the management.
- Competitive and Attractive
- Comparative to Industry Standards
- Official Housing Provided
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC)Similar Jobs
- Health System Strengthening Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- System Strengthening Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Sector Manager - Health System Strengthening at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Nutrition and Healthcare Assistant at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NewGate Hospital
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance