Office Assistant at NACK Apparel Limited
Posted on: 27 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at NACK Apparel Limited
N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids.
In desperate times (2006), she was birthed to solve a complex problem – creating a unified identity for the diverse cultures of Nigeria and Africa at large.
- Take care of and keep the office in order at frequent and regular intervals.
- Run domestic errands for the office.
- Clean and tidy the offices to make sure they are neat, clean and in hygiene state
- Also carry out minor Secretarial duties.
- Making sure the generators are in a workable state at all time.
- Power on the generator during the time of power outage.
- Assisting in the Quality Control Room at all time in packaging of NACK products and other items of NACK.
- Work in a closed compact with the Quality Control Intern in ironing of NACK finished products.
- Moving of NACK finished products to the store with the assistance of the Storekeeper.
- Take instructions and legal orders, which conform to NACK policies from all NACK staff.
- Perform any other function that may come from the discretion of the management of NACK Apparel Limited
- Interested job candidates should have a minimum of SSCE Certificate.
- He/She must be smart, bold, and hardworking.
- He/She must have excellent communication skill both written and oral.
- He/She must be willing to resume work almost immediately.
- The desired candidate must be living in Yaba, Sabo, Alagomeji, Oyingbo, Jibowu, Adekunle, and places proximated to these listed areas.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org