Offshore Doctor at Critical Recue International (CRI)
Posted on: 27 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Critical Recue International (CRI)
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems as assigned by CRI following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Staffing Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor
Roles & Responsibilities:
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via ambulance and mobile clinic.
- Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment and History of Complaints
- Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints
- Referral to Specialist centre’s when the need arises.
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Maintain ambulance and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Occupational Health Testing, Etc.
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
- First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Qualification and Experience
- Physician, MBBS
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner
- Emergency Response/Ambulance Experience preferred
- Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software
- Training in BLS, ACLS, BOSIET, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. Compulsory
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Positive/outgoing attitude
Skills and Competence
- Possess knowledge of biomedical, clinical, and cognate sciences and their applications to patient care.
- Ability to provide compassionate, appropriate, and effective care to patients
- Ability to evaluate and improve care practices.
- A good relationship builder with an approachable attitude.
- Ability to negotiate and persuade decision makers.
- Proficient in Power Point, database, MS Office.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills.
- Committed to responsibilities while adhering to ethical principles and remaining sensitive to diversity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Critical Recue International (CRI)Similar Jobs
- Health System Strengthening Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- System Strengthening Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Sector Manager - Health System Strengthening at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Nutrition and Healthcare Assistant at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NewGate Hospital
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance