Accountant at Credpal
Posted on: 19 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Credpal
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The Accountant responsibilities includes auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- ICAN/ACCA certified
- B.Sc in Accounting or any relevant discipline with a minimum of 2:2
- 2-3 years of finance experience (need forecasting, projections and planning skills),
- Well-versed in operations, business development (working with finance partners and securing debt financing)
- Must possess good management skills
- Proficiency in any ERP or accounting software outside Excel
- Must be proactive, able to think outside the box and require little supervision.
- Experience in credit risk management is an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About CredpalSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Investment Partnership Manager-Re-advertised at Creative Associates International
- Internal Auditor/Control at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Accountant at Morris Royal Limited
- Analyst, Revenue Reports at MTN Nigeria
- Program Account Officer at Sahel Capital
- Account/Admin Officer at Westfield Consulting
- Finance Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at School Kits Limited