Network Sales Engineer at Signal Alliance
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Signal Alliance
Signal Alliance is a diversified technology company with over 20 years’ experience in the Nigerian technology and business landscape, starting out first as an IT networking company in 1996, before quickly evolving into IT systems integrator. It is a leading Microsoft enterprise gold partner in Nigeria and has won the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Nigeria.
Network Sales Engineer
- Support Sales team with responsibility for technical relationships, prospects, upsell, etc.
- Identify and match technology opportunities with our customers’ business needs.
- Showcase Cisco products across Datacenter, Enterprise Networks, Collaboration, Security, SDN.
- Produce and deliver technical product demonstrations, presentations, and network designs and support
- Delivery of product training and skills transfer to channel partners, integrators and users
- Engage in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Relationship build with key decision makers bearing the face of Signal Alliance
- Maintain industry relevance through increasing and broad knowledge of intelligent application switching issues and trends as they relate to Cisco network solutions.
- Leverage and maximize customer investment resulting in upsell.
- Work on issues that impact design/selling success or address proof of concepts, products or technologies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years pre-sales or systems engineering experience in a high tech, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
The following certifications are desirable:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
- CCIE and/or similar certifications
Pre-sales consulting experience is required in any of these technology areas:
Collaboration, Enterprise Networks, Datacenter & Security:
- Routers and Switches/ Core Networking, SDN etc.
- Application delivery controllers e.g. Load Balancers
- Security (Web, Email, Content, Firewalls)
- Data Center (Storage Virtualization, Virtual Switching)
- Demonstrated expertise in system integration
- Ability to manage complex network environments
- Understanding of bandwidth management and quality of service concepts
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Cisco strategy;
- Ability to make a compelling case for Cisco products in complex compete scenarios
- Capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and business situations with partners and customers
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Signal Alliance career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Signal AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Management Information System Consultant at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Head, Design at TechAdvance
- Graphics Designer and Business Intelligence at Madesoftlogic Technologies
- Technical Support, BI and Analytics at Byteworks
- Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks
- Software Project Manager at Byteworks
- Web Developer at MyJobMag Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer at Veripark Software Solutions