Business Development Officer at Genesis Group
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 13 February, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Business Development Officer
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities in the hospitality industry with focus in Industrial Catering.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets;
- Presenting sales ,revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Engage in market research in;
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Certification in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Successful previous experience (minimum 3 years) in the hospitality industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Genesis Group career website on genesisgroupng.com to apply
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources
- Client Acquisition and Retention Officer at Sterling Homes Limited
- Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Officer at Viva Cinemas
- Marketing Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Commercial/Business Manager - UPDC Plc at UAC
- Sales Manager - Golden Tulip at UAC