Quality Control Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twin Star Industries Limited
Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Quality Control Supervisor
Reporting to: HOD Quality Control
- We hope to find an experienced, dedicated Quality Control Supervisor to join our team.
- To perform On-line supervision of products, supervise the activates of QC Checkers , perform other duties such as ensuring conformance to standards ,completion of reports, carry out tests and supervision of testing machines ; and assist the HOD in carrying out any other assigned duties in the Dept.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in process molded plastic components, and finished fabricated plastic products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications: Draws sketch and writes inspection procedure for each new item to be fabricated, indicating areas to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
- Distributes sketch and procedure to engineering, production control, and inspection work stations.
- Supervise the usage /mixing of the material in the production floor
- To check conformance test colour, leakages, capping, weight, volume and wall thickness on each product, time to time
- To fill and document on-line daily report form
- To carry out daily stack test on each product where applicable, and document report, for recording purposes.
- To supervise testing machine and write report and submit same to the HOD
- To check transfer paper from production and carry out all necessary amendment, stamp and pass it to the Stores-In–Charge/ Officer.
- To ensure good housekeeping in the quality department and in the production Floor, and in the Factory in general.
- Repeats inspection procedure until product meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
- Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints.
- Notifies suppliers and subcontractors of reasons for rejection of materials and parts received.
- Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline with at least 3 years relevant experience or OND or its equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 5 years.
- Must be computer literate and have Microsoft office knowledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Twin Star Industries Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Officer (PET Blow) at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Shift Checker at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Parts Store Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Know More About Twin Star Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Encapsulation Personnel at May & Baker
- Production Supervisor at May & Baker
- Compression Operator at May & Baker
- Blistering Operator at May & Baker
- Granulation Operator at May & Baker
- Factory Worker at Chrysolite Designs
- Screen Printer at Chrysolite Designs
- Shift Production Executive at BP Business Solutions