Quality Control Shift Checker at Twin Star Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twin Star Industries Limited
Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Quality Control Shift Checker
Reporting to: HOD Quality Control
- We hope to find an experienced, dedicated Quality Control Shift Checker to join our team.
- To ensure all products are produced in line with set standard, carrying out tests, measurements and checks as required and specified; monitoring and observing operations and ensuring they are in conformance with quality standards.
- Ensuring that production runs in line with MRP, relate and discuss inspection results with QA superiors and Production personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all product produced were in line with standard specification
- To carry out drop test , stack test , compression test , perform checking, according to procedure
- To remove and place sample CONFIRMED OKAY on the sample rank on machine
- Online checking should be carried out every 45minutes with proper documentation
- To ensure that all running product have the right sample placed on their machine
- To monitor and observe operation to ensure that they meet production standard
- To ensure that none of the defected products leaves the production floor to end user
- To ensure that proper checking / sorting are done on all products before giving approval
- To ensure that product running are in line with MRP plan
- To recommend adjustments to the process or assembly of product mould.
- Discuss inspection result with the Q.A and those responsible for production
- Remove all products and material that fail to meet specification
- To ensure that leakage testing machines are in good condition before usage
- To ensure all jerry - cans are duly tested on leakage testing machine
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- OND in relevant discipline with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate and have Microsoft office knowledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Twin Star Industries Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Officer (PET Blow) at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Parts Store Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Know More About Twin Star Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Encapsulation Personnel at May & Baker
- Production Supervisor at May & Baker
- Compression Operator at May & Baker
- Blistering Operator at May & Baker
- Granulation Operator at May & Baker
- Factory Worker at Chrysolite Designs
- Screen Printer at Chrysolite Designs
- Shift Production Executive at BP Business Solutions