This job has expired. View current and similar jobs below
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Her unflickering passion for beautiful furniture and interiors as well as thoroughness in the execution of projects borne out of years of experience sets her and DO.II apart from her counterparts in the industry. DO.II recently won the Best Residential Designer 2012 category in the premier edition of the Interior Design Excellence Awards(IDEA).
A foremost furniture manufacturing located in Lagos has a vacancy for an Executive Assistant. The purpose of this role is to:
● Provide a high-level of administrative support to the chief Executive in a pro-active and effective manner.
● Manage an efficient diary system which requires a need to understand and take account of complex and competing demands/prioroties/engagements.
● Work flexibly to support the Chief Executive according to workload.
● Arrange travel and accommodation for the Chief Executive.
● Manage and follow up of task list as assigned by the Chief Executive.
● Taking and acting upon telephone messages.
● Receive visitors/clients in behalfof the chief Executive.
● Handling of all the Chief Executive's messages in her absence and notifying her of same.
● Handling of all travel arrangements, purchase of tickets and hotel booking arrangements for the Chief Executive.
● General secretarial duties for the Chief Executive.
● Other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates should send applications to email@example.com stating "Executive Assistant OR "Administrative Officer" " as Subject of mail.