Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
Manager, Network Operation Center (NOC)
Resumption Date: Q1, 2019
Job type: Full time
- Lead the monitoring & control of thousands of solar energy nodes in real time.
- Utilize industry operations best practices to ensure energy reliability & availability.
- Research, Design & Implement processes not limited to fault management, Incident management, configuration/change management and trouble ticket management.
- Lead efficient coordination of customer complains, ensuring proper communication speedy response, resolution and/or escalation as the case may be.
- Support Customer Advocacy Manager in her role to satisfy all customer's with SLA.
- Manage communication with third party installers and Customer Operation Engineers on SLA and KPI fulfillment.
- Coordinate the generation of daily, weekly & monthly energy yield, consumption, node availability, reliability index and performance for management reporting.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Network Operation Center or Front Office Manager with multinational Telecom Vendor, Telco Operator or Disco.
- Experience of managing multiple vendor & Subcontractor team of field engineers
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy and technology conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Driving experience with valid Driver's license.
- Minimum of Degree , 2.1 in Electrical, Telecom or Computer Engineering.
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
What we'll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.