HAFOL RESOURCES LIMITED (HRL) is one of Nigeria’s leading extra low voltage, Information and Communication Technology solutions provider, serving a diverse client base in various sectors in the West African sub-region. With over a decade of existence, our customer base is well over 150 organisations spread amongst multinational and indigenous corporations.
Our business has enjoyed growth and rapid expansion of operations covering different areas in and around the West African sub region. We have a strong visibility in our chosen market as a result of stimulating relationships where our clients are assured of quality and value added services.
HAFOL is an Indigenous company, fully owned and managed by Nigerians with many years of experience acquired through different levels of trainings, workshops and certifications within and outside the country. We currently operate from our head office in Lagos with branches in Port Harcourt and Abuja.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their requirements in the industry
- Present, promote and sell products/services using to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Proven sales experience preferably in IT/
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- B.A. /B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below