Senior Design Engineer at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
Senior Design Engineer
- Supervise the creation of drawing specification on each service such as HVAC, Lighting Systems, Fire fighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Water supply etc. based on client requirement and industry standard.
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design.
- Select appropriate equipment for each service.
- Resolve design problems.
- Review and analyse specifications.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Collect details of work from Clients and prepare technical specifications of systems.
- Ensure effective interpretation of clients requirements and ideas
- Ensure implementation of design on site in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate design, proposals and concepts
- Generate bill of quantities and coordinate prices material schedules and submittals
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around Projects
- Read design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and coordinate As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain Proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid Down specifications or standards
- Provide analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support Of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research /market intelligence in the field of expertise. (Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Develop strategic planning procedures for all MMIS projects
- Review and amend drafted drawings.
- Supervise and approve production of project design calculations.
- Other duties assigned to you by the Managing Partner.
- B.Sc, BTech /M.Sc. or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 9 years post NYSC experience working on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Services projects in the site supervision/project.
- Proficient in the use of design/drafting software such as AutoCAD MEP, REVIT etc
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have previous experience in Project Engineering.
- Membership & knowledge of ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Must be creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to details
- Adept knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management(HSE)
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must be willing to relocate
- Good leadership skills
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player
- Must possess good communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Mar and Mor Integarted Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Draughtsman at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
- Know More About Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Lead Subsea Wellhead Field Service Engineer at Baker Hughes
- Field Specialist - Controls at Baker Hughes
- Crane Manager at MAERSK
- Dealer Network Expansion Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Facility Manager at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Resident Plumber at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Heavy Equipment Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Sales Engineer (Generator) at AETI Consulting