Secretary/IT Support at Belushi World Class Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 11 January, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Belushi World Class Limited
Belushi World Class Limited - Our company is mainly into Building Contractors,Construction,Construction Companies and offering Electrical Fitting, Building Construction, Electrical Equipments Installation, Installation of Electrical Fittings.
- Track office supplies and order replacement as required.
- Design, implement & maintain filing systems
- Prepare and edit document.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Install & configure computer hardware, software, printers and scanners.
- Provide technical support across the company.
- A minimum of SSCE, OND, HND or Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Excellent typing skills & proficient in Corel Draw & Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication & attentive to detail.
- Multitasking abilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Belushi World Class LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited
- PERL-ECP State Admin Officer at Palladium Group
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 43 at Andela
- Head of Tech at Riby Finance
- Admin Intern at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Intern - IT at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Contact Centre Technology Specialist at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.