Store Keeper at Technira Ltd
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 10 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Technira Ltd
Technira Limited - We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Technira Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cashier at Technira Ltd
- Account Officer at Technira Ltd
- Sales Officer at Technira Ltd
- Know More About Technira LtdSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at International Medical Corps
- Supply Planning Manager at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Inventory Analyst at Compovine Technologies
- Procurement Officer (State) at Enugu State Government
- Spare Parts Advisor / Manager at Coscharis Group
- Assistant Purchasing Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Subsea 7