- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Sales Supervisor at Aframero Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- Overall responsibility for activities of sales in head office.
- Work with head of sales and other branch supervisors.
- Provide current and prospective customer with information about product sold by Aframero in the area of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality, and availability.
- Ensure that the department maintains an up to date price and stock position of all company’s products.
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with Aframero.
- Take order and final invoices as necessary.
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of team members are realized.
- Maintain data on competitors and manage price wars with customers
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behavior in the market place. (Quarterly)
- Ensure team understands the correct interpretation of the company’s condition of sale.
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of the team members.
- Manage Sales and Marketing team members and check every 48hrs that their reports are updated, sent in time and complete.
- The Job holder should have a Degree in Marketing or any Social Science discipline and at least 3-4 years experience as a Sales Supervisor. Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill.
- Ability to effectively coordinate the entire team to achieve the overall objective of the sales department.
- Ability to achieve results using available resources.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skill.
- Ability to manage the emotions of all team members to achieve productivity.
- Ability to be resilient and resolute in achieving sales target as well as motivating and inspiring other team members to do same.
- Ability to properly delegate and follow through to ensure assigned task are accomplished and achieved in line with company goals.
- Must possess the company’s core values of integrity, innovation and initiative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Aframero Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Talent Management/Quality Supervisor at Aframero Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Aframero Limited
- Sales and Customer Care Representative at Aframero Limited
- Know More About Aframero LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Rickamore Consulting
- Sales Officer-Wireless at Ascentech Services Limited
- Channel Partner Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Media Marketing Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Lantern Books
- Director - Business Development at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Field Sales Lead at Culminate Consulting