General Manager - Internal Audit and Control at Genesis Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
General Manager - Internal Audit and Control
- Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits and controls, producing reports and recommendations for Genesis Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or related course is preferred.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and risk-based auditing
- 7 to 10 years progressive work experience with a focus on process improvement.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Genesis Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Manager at Genesis Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Genesis Group
- Financial Controller at Genesis Group
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Internal Audit Manager at Food Concepts Plc
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Roving Finance Assistant at CARE
- Finance Analyst at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Accountant at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Accounts Officer at Doculand Business Solution
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- NG BFMS - Budgeting and Financial Management Specialist at Malaria Consortium