Mobile App Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 20 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
Whether you are a saver or investor, our profitable innovative platform allows individuals and businesses to access a type of investment designed to suit the current financial crisis, which has affected the economic value of the Naira and a fall in Economic activities.
Mobile App Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer who wants to work on an emerging platform that will be used by millions of users
- The company is a dynamic, exciting early stage business but with the financial security of an established business.
- You'll be responsible for developing and maintaining our mobile apps on iOS and Android. You'll be using React Native to develop new features, improve usability and fix bugs to ensure a stable mobile app on all devices.
- You will have a deep understanding of UX/UI and a belief in the importance of enhanced customer experience. Using NativeScript , you will develop for both iOS and Android, with an understanding of design.
The tech piece:
- Ownership of an app on both iOS and Android
- RESTful APIs
- Java and Swift would be beneficial, as would familiarity with Sketch and working with Git
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- This is such a fantastic opportunity to join an emerging business on the cusp of real growth. You will get in at an early stage and be able to have a real impact as we grow.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Prudential Estates Investors Network LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Digital Product Manager at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Graphic Designer at Softcom
- Graphics Design Intern at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Graphic Designer at Ress and Vangel (Brand, Strategy and Expression)
- Web Developer at Print Anything
- Computer Programmer (Consultant) at Ikore International Development Limited
- Technology Project Manager at Agromall Discovery and Extension Services Limited