Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 5 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification:We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- I.T Technical Support Officer at Carlcare Development
- Business Analyst at Weco Systems International Limited
- Software Support Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- IOS Native App Developer at Itara Global Services
- Full Stack Web Developer at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Development Chapter Lead (Devops) at First Bank
- Testing Chapter Lead at First Bank
- Head, IT Business Analyst at First Bank