Client Service Team Lead at Future Wox
Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Deadline: 7 January, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Future Wox
Future Wox is a creative media and marketing services agency based in Lagos. We provide exceptional marketing, promotional, and experiential services and products tailored to fit our clients’ brands.
Client Service Team Lead
- Do you have a passion for customer service excellence? Do you consider yourself a mentor and take pride in your leadership abilities? Future Wox is looking for a Client Service Team Lead to oversee our Client Services Team.
- The position provides leadership, guidance, coaching and development to the Client Service team members.
- In this role you will be responsible for elevating performance through educating employees on processes, monitoring inbound and outbound calls, reporting monthly individual performance stats, quality checking and conducting one on one meetings and team meetings.
- The Team Lead will excel in working in a group environment with peer interaction, training of new associates, delivering customer satisfaction, coaching and developing team members. The incumbent will also work closely with senior leadership to implement new processes and procedures motivating and inspiring the team to embrace the changes.
- Identify client requirements and continue to improve client relationships.
- Lead staff by providing guidance and direction, coaching and support, quality monitoring and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Build and maintain a positive team environment that fosters trust, service excellence and talent development.
- Provide feedback to leadership to ensure success throughout the Client Service team.
- Collaborate and partner with various departments at the client site and within Future Wox
- Implement process documentation, new training procedures and work closely with team members to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability and business needs.
- Work collaboratively to support and promote the company’s values and vision.
- Develop reward, recognition and motivation techniques to maintain employee satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of products, processes, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of prior leadership or supervisory experience preferably in a client service environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Decisive, confident, positive attitude and experience with influencing others.
- Make decisions under pressure and able to drive change.
- Ability to be flexible, work in a fast-paced environment and take additional responsibilities to meet business needs.
- Able to build a high performing team and accountable for promoting a positive environment and service experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Future Wox
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Associate Graphic Designer at Future Wox
- Content Strategist at Future Wox
- Procurement Assistant at Future Wox
- Client Service Associate at Future Wox
- Production Manager at Future Wox
- Project Manager at Future Wox
- Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer at Future Wox
- Know More About Future WoxSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Business Development Manager at RedCloud Technology
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo
- Fund & Investment Executive at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited
- Business Development Manager at Dapoaden Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales at Workforce Management Centre
- Sales Personnel at Beacongate Limited
- Enrollment Officer at Landover Company Limited