Enterprise Developer at TriVersa Ltd
Posted on: 31 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TriVersa Ltd
TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
- This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements that needs to be urgently progressed and delivered. We therefore plan to increase our Enterprise Solution Development workforce to meet our client’s needs.
- We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
- We have significant opportunities for talented and inspired intermediate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Developer role. You will be working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of ERP solutions - consuming design deliverable user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- The ideal candidate has good development skills in C#, ASP.Net and IFS solutions.
- He/She would be comfortable configuring, developing and implementing at least one ERP solution.
- The candidate must have intermediate technical/hands on experience implementing ERP solutions on UNIX, Linux or Windows platforms such as IFS or SAP.
We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of ERP, in particular:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual's work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements.
Other duties include:
- Assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks.
- Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented.
- Run standard routines as per procedures.
- Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building web solutions using Microsoft technologies
- IFS ERP and SAS Solutions experience is advantageous especially SAS analytics and development skills but not essential
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Intermediate-level C# skills with .NET Framework, ASP.NET/MVC, web services, and JSON
- Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API's, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
- Workflow Developments.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- KPI knowledge.
- E-management and be able to handle multiple deliverables.
Exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only apply if your profile fits the above skill-set.
- Recent Jobs from TriVersa Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Database Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Know More About TriVersa LtdSimilar Jobs
- BTL Graphic Designer at Temp A Staff
- Graphics Designer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- Software Developer/Technical Support at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- ICT Support Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- O365 Consultant at Microsoft
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Computer Operator at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Wireless Network Product Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.