Business Development Executive at G4S
Posted on: 29 December, 2018
Deadline: 11 January, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing a sales function that is focused on maintaining and growing the business unit’s customer base through effective sales strategies and relationship management.
- Effective management of Sales and Business Development in the business in compliance with the company’s business strategy:
- Implementing Sales & Business Development strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market the company’s integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with the Head of Sales, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
- Ensure smooth liaison between Sales and Operations in order to harmonise sales and service delivery.
- Effective performance of Sales and Business Development administrative functions:
- Finalise contract documentation (Service Agreement, Letter of Intent) as per standard terms and conditions.
- Preparation and submission of Contract Schedule to appropriate departments for processing.
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the contract, contract schedule, as well as any other relevant documentation.
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the ERP system is constantly updated with all required information on new and existing customers.
- Effective reporting on Sales and Business Development activities:
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to Head of Sales.
- Monitor competitor activity through generation and analysis of reports.
- Advise country management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum qualification: relevant four year degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG or logistics industry (will also consider candidates with a background in software sales, if this is role that includes technical sales).
- Knowledge of Sales and Business Development Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of Integrated Security Solutions
- Knowledge of the country market / sector
- Computer literacy
- Personal Attributes:
- Delivering strategy
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
- Awareness of Market Environment
- Excellent negotiation and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Customer Thinking
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from G4S
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Driver at G4S
- Journey Management Commander at G4S
- Know More About G4SSimilar Jobs
- Personal Shopper at Montaigne Place
- Team Lead, Sales at Alan & Grant
- Medical Sales Representative at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Demand Generation Executive at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Specialist at Parkway Project Limited
- Relationship Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Sales And Marketing Manager at OutsideinHR Limited
- Head of SPA and Wellness at Afordonz Consulting