Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Reports To: Senior Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely posting of daily transactions, review and reconciliation of control accounts, timely and accurate remittance of statutory payments, and fixed asset management within Eunisell.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a successful track record working with recognized software, in an FMCG or related outfit.
- ICAN/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
- Basic ICT skills - (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject.
Note: Eunisell Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs or its prospective employees for any reason before, during and after the selection process.