Business Analyst at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 20 December, 2018
Deadline: 28 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
Telvida delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of mail should be the position applied for.
- Recent Jobs from Telvida Communications Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
- Solution Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Telvida Communications Services
- Accountant at Telvida Communications Services
- Freelance Agent at Telvida Communications Services
- Know More About Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Chief Operating Officer at Young Business Leaders of Nigeria
- Office Assistant at Smart Partners
- Secretaries at Stresert Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at Smart Partners
- Administrative Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Office Assistant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Secretary at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Chief Operating Officer at Health Plus Limited