Warehouse Executive at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 20 December, 2018
Deadline: 26 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the ERP
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Developing the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Have a good Degree in any numerate field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience and must have or currently work in an E-Commerce Industry such as Konga,Jumia,Jiji etc
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Hazon Holdings
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Specialist at Hazon Holdings
- Know More About Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Inventory Control Officer at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Supply Chain Assistant - Procurement /Logistics at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor) at RoVedana
- Procurement Officer at Mercy Corps
- Store Keeper at CAT Construction Limited
- Procurement Manager at RusselSmith Group
- Materials Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Procurement Assistant - Readvertised at International Rescue Committee (IRC)