Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Channels Marketing Manager
Job ID: 36259
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Marketing: defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business - including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
- To deliver real value to allocated the Channels, E-business portfolios by executing against the given marketing and communication strategy and plan
- To develop marketing and communications campaign and collateral strategies.
- Develop campaign and collateral strategies. Ensure alignment to the business strategy for the particular portfolio, and the BU Marketing and Communications strategy and brand strategy.
- Translate knowledge of the market into campaign and collateral propositions.
- Project management of marketing and communications campaigns and projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and on objectives set.
- Ensure centrally coordinated campaigns are translated into local tactics.
- Evaluate all campaigns and projects. This includes the setting of targets, identifying of measurement tools and reporting.
- Collaborate with the relevant Marketing and Communications specialist within Group Marketing to optimise the effectiveness of marketing and communication
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communication specialists in the team to optimise the impact of projects
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Communications managers to optimise the shared opportunities
- Ensure all agency and studio briefings yield relevant solutions, efficiently.
Key Performance Measures:
- Understanding and application of the business strategies within the portfolio, and how it relates to the BU and country strategy
- Understanding and application of the BU Marketing and Communications, and brand strategies.
- Quality of the campaign and collateral strategies and plans
- Quality of insight into the market: consumer attitudes and behaviours
- Efficiency and effectiveness of project management
- Quality of marketing and communications charters
- Quality of agency briefs and debriefs
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- A degree or diploma in Commerce or Marketing
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Working knowledge of the economic drivers in a business
- Working knowledge of various media and the creative requirements
- Working knowledge of production processes.
- 5 years experience in a Marketing and Communications role.
- Must have managed a project budget of approximately N300 mill
- Must have experience in managing and leading people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply